F. (250) 748-5001
2610 Beverly Street
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Cowichan Valley
Excellent kept 10 years old West Coast Contemporary home close to schools and shopping. Open concept kitchen with walk-in pantry, island and loads of cupboards. Nice living room with woodstove. Cherry Birch flooring on the main floor. Two piece powder room and separate laundry room. A den/office or guest room on main floor too. Upstairs with master bedroom and two bedrooms. Nice sitting area for you a...
Lovely 4 bedroom family home with main level entry. All bedroom an upper level. Classic design in popular Twin Cedars. Sitting room and den on main level. Gorgeous kitchen with granite counters and large pantry, opens up to a nice family room with gas fire place. Perfect spot for family entertainment. The upper level has beautiful master bedroom with soaker tub, separate tiled shower and heated floors. Three ...
An exquisite ocean front home full of luxury finishes and million dollar views. Attention has been paid to every detail, inside and out in this well thought out home that has come together over the years. A massive 18' vaulted ceiling in the living room with a wall of glass that frames the breathtaking ocean and island views. Access to over 1,000 square feet of deck through sliding doors in the living room or...Listed by RE/MAX ALLIANCE
This is such an exquisite ocean-view Mill Bay property. The custom-designed 5,900 sq.ft. home has been built to an exceptional standard. The kitchen features gorgeous Silestone quartz countertops, modern cabinetry, wine fridge, and built-in cook top, oven and microwave. The open-living space is the busy centre of the family home, but is also a perfect casual space for entertaining. There is also a separate li...Listed by RE/MAX ISLAND PROPERTIES
Now finished! Check out the Virtual Realty Tour! Brand New Ocean View home in Crofton! Located just a short distance from shops, restaurants, pubs, boat launch, and the Saltspring Ferry. The versatile layout features an open living/dining area with gas fireplace, bright kitchen with central island, and main floor master bedroom with double closet and full ensuite. Also on this level a two-piece central bath a...Listed by RE/MAX ISLAND PROPERTIES
Very nice and spacious 3-4 bedroom rancher with over 2200 sq.ft. living area on very private and lovely 1.82 acres. Tons of updates and improvement. Separate large workshop with approx. 624 sq.ft. perfect for home business or just for fun for the man of the family. Fenced and cross fenced for privacy. Great place to call "Home"
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015